Field Trips at Mindscapes…
Field trips are designed to enrich students learning through hands-on activities in science, literacy and art components. All programs are aligned with National, British and International standards for Learning.
Gallery Visit-: Explore our interactive themed galleries for 90 minutes. Guided by you, the teacher. Students can step inside the Bistro, Top Teeth Dental Office or experience the world of work in a Local Government office, Bank, Geek Zone, Police Station, MiniTown Int’l School and Foodrite.
Gallery Visit and Educational program-: Enrich your students learning by taking part of our educator led programs designed to captivate your students for 120 minutes. Includes a focused 30 minutes in one of our galleries with a make and take session – ideal for exploring a specific curriculum topic.
Gallery Visit – N1,250
Gallery Visit and Educational Program – N1,500
Bookings & Payment
- Booking can be done by visiting the museum personally or filling our online form on our website.
- School and group visits should be scheduled a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
- All payments must be made 2 weeks before the day of your field trip.
- We accept bank transfers and POS payments.
- We do not accept memberships or coupons.
Terms and Conditions
- Groups are advised to schedule field trips 4 weeks in advance
- The chaperone-student ratio of 1:5 for under 5’s , 1:7 for 5- 8 year olds and 1:10 for 8-12 year olds must be adhered to
- For educational programs, teachers must share their students learning needs with the educational director prior to booking
- Mindscapes reserves the right to deny admission to school groups in violation of our terms and conditions
- Cancellations must be made 1 week in advance for full refund. All other cancellations will remain a credit in the payment amount on the group’s account to apply towards a future visit within one year of the scheduled visit.
Questions, concerns, or requests can be directed to the museum Educational Director at 08184477710 or email us.